Monday, October 22, 2007

AIRLEAF UPDATES, October 22, 2007

October 22, 2007

Dear Airleaf Victims Friends,
I just received a note from Bob Cheney, a defrauded Airleaf author. Carl Lau sent him this note today, October 22, 2008 at 9:22 a.m.

Please read the last lines that I bolded in black:
Dear Mr. Cheney:
Please understand that I have become a victim of Brien Jones also, Brien designed EVERY sales program and while I was working with Hollywood he had complete control here, he stole my database when he left and told people that he would do whatever it took to put me out of business. Not for being righteous but so he could profit from the database. I’m very sorry that you were caught in the middle, however after five years of trying very hard to get a business going, I’m done, I can no longer sustain the business and we will be closing down.
Best to you and your book.

Carl Lau
President, Airleaf LLC

This was very unexpected at this time. It is more important now than ever that we proceed to see if we can press criminal charges so that our money can be retrieved. If any of you have books that haven't been published or delivered or paid for services that didn't happen, you can sure they won't be now. We will have to demand that Carl Lau be held responsible for these losses and try to go for his personal assets. Please let me know your thoughts. Please keep in mind that whatever went on between Brien Jones and Carl Lau is irrelevent to us. This fraudulence was going on long before Brien left Airleaf and continued to intensify after he left. Remember, having Airleaf go out of business is only step one. We must insist on criminal charges and restitution to the victims.

Love, Bonnie

No comments: