Monday, August 27, 2007

Here is just a sampling of our authors who have also been defrauded and robbed by Airleaf Publishing

Author Frederick Martin-Del-Campo – Chronicles Of War And A Wanderer. Airleaf royally diddled me: I invested over $10,000.00 to have my one book turned into a best seller, and another taken to Hollywood and turned into a movie. They utterly made a fool of me, let alone the countless other authors they defrauded. The Airleaf agents gave me a runaround of answers when I tried to inquire about my investments and publication of books. Now, no one has deigned to reply. They have totally screwed me!"

Author Rudy A. Pizarro - The Truth and Power of the Holy Trinity. “I lost a over $10,000.00 I paid to Airleaf on services that did not materialize.”

Author Ken Pullen - Rescue Me. "I was solicited by a vice president at Airleaf who told me the wife of the president of Airleaf loved my book so much they had to contact, and make my book a national bestseller. I was told that the $8,000.00 I was to pay for promotion and marketing would encompass no less than 10 promotion actions - one of which was to take my book to Los Angeles for possible optioning into a feature film. All I ever received for my $8,000 National Bestseller fiasco was 2 supposed radio interviews - both taking place months before the book came out - and 50 copies of my book. That's it. I am convinced Airleaf stole $8,000 from me, just as they have stolen whatever amount paid from everyone and anyone else that sadly trusted them to do what they promised they would."

No comments: